Assorted veggies (I used pre-sliced red onion, bell peppers, carrots, and spinach)
Pre-grilled organic chicken
Rice paper (In the Asian cuisine section of the store. I used brown rice paper) or Paleo Wrap
Pesto, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar (for dipping sauce - use equal amounts to taste)
- Follow instructions on rice paper package to soften in water
- Layer all veggies, nuts, and chicken and stack in the center of the rice paper
- Don't make the rookie mistake I did at first by loading too much or too wide on the paper. :)
- Fold ends in and roll tightly, stretching the rice paper without ripping.
- Mix the pesto, olive oil, and Apple Cider Vinegar in a small bowl.
- Slice the spring roll and enjoy!