This recipe is my go-to for a fresh, flavorful summertime side dish. It's easy and stays crispy in the refrigerator for days.
- 1 16-oz can of chickpeas drained (BPA-free can)
- 1 medium cucumber diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 red onion, small diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 5 pitted kalamata olives dice
- 1 cup parsley or cilantro, chopped fine
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, about 1 Tbs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs olive oil or avocado oil
- 1-2 tsp dill
- 1-2 Tbs crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Add all ingredients and stir together!