- 8 oz wild boneless, skinless salmon fillet cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp olive oil, coconut oil, or avocado oil
- 1/2 avocado, cut into 1/2-inc dice
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs fresh cilantro leaves torn
1. In medium bowl, toss the fish with lime juice and oil.
2. Fold in the avocado, scallion, and cilantro, combine well.
3. Season with sea salt to taste
4. Refrigerate, stirring every 15 mins. or so, to distribute lime juice, for at least 2 hours
5. Garnish with cilantro and serve